
We did an impromptu photo shoot the other day, I just couldn't help myself... the boys looked so cute and the grass was so green and the light was so perfect outside... This is by far... only a few of them... I might just post more...




Anthony wasn't cooperating too well... He intentionally looks away from me... so while i am saying "look at mommy!" Alex is trying to grab his face and make him look! It does not work!


Anthony totally copies everything Alex does that he can! Its so cute (sometimes) and funny!!


Alex in his "big boy" jeans and his fancy Honda shirt that we bought in Baja during the race a couple years ago... He thinks he is HOT STUFF!! Sooo cute!

Well... I took Anthony out the next day by himself and got quite a few really beautiful shots of him alone!





3 comments:
Such handsome little boys. I can't even imagine what your teenage years are going to look like...hee hee.
You have 2 very handsome boys...and great photos, too!
Quaintance
mom to Madina
Beautiful boys is RIGHT! Holy moly!! I can't believe how much they've grown up. Alex is a totally a boy now. Not even a little boy. And where did your baby go? I'm stunned and amazed. Great photos!
Post a Comment